When You Need A Shelving System
That Is Built For Retail Success.
YOU NEED CAEM
Founded in 1989 with the aim of servicing the network of UK Shopfitters with a quality shelving system, CAEM UK quickly developed into a major player in the industry.
In 1994 the first automated manufacturing was set up to service the growing customer base. The machines, designed entirely in-house and custom built delivered back panels and shelves in high volume to the smallest tolerance for the highest quality.
When launching its first Modular Shelving System in the early 60’s, CAEM already followed the principles of quality and modularity, both keys to our long term success.
Our current TN9 System is still modular with the original design, giving a guarantee to customers across the globe of continued product availability at any time. It is our strong belief that a well engineered product needs matching with a solid business structure for real long term customer service.
TN9 Shelving today includes countless accessories and configurations, making it ideal to adapt to the new challenges of growing retailers. TN9 is used today in many countries around the World in the most different sectors such as Food Stores, Homeware, Pharmacy, DIY.
Our S50 System is compatible with 50mm pitch shelving widely available in some areas of the world. CAEM’s value added offer of product development and services has improved its potential for many customers.
CAEM's Purpose is to help retailers in their relentless pursuit of sustainable transformation
Our Vision is to provide a compelling shopping experience.
We will deliver this by offering customized and sustainable shop displays, storage solutions and reverse vending.
VALUES: we are c.a.e.m.
The CAEM Group is controlled by the Magrini family, the same family as our founder Rito Magrini. The long term approach of the family business has created a steady growth in both human and tangible capital.
- Sales and Marketing in UK since 1989
- 3 fully automated roll forming lines
- Powder Coating System
- 4000+ pallet spaces units in a WMS managed warehouse
- Manufacturing heart of the Group
- 12,000+ tons of output last year
- 120+ staff
- 10+ fully automated roll forming lines
- Set of high tonnage presses
- Sheet metal department for custom designed items (laser, cnc punching, bending)
- Automatic spot welding department
- State of the art powder coating system up to 6m units
- 5000+ pallet spaces units WMS managed warehouse
- CAEM proprietary modular shelving system in Stock
- Powder coating system
- Licensed manufacturing of specials using own designs
- 2000+ pallet spaces unit warehouse in WA
- Develop fully customized dockets for retailers
- Execute projects including design, outsource
- Supply to install signoff
- Licensed manufacturing of shelving key components with our own machines