CAEM has an extensive and impressive record of engineering store formats in the past 20 years.
The journey starts from either an architects brief or meeting the client onsite to understand their needs and constraints.
The CAEM Research and Development Team then start to develop ideas from the meeting, taking into consideration:
- The existing client fixtures
- Modular requirements & compatibility
- The aesthetics of the store
- Products to be merchandised with their specific need for density & facing merchandising
- Budget constraints
Concept visuals are then generated & discussed with the client.
Once approved, the concepts are engineered with quality and durability in mind.
At CAEM we believe in developing metal solutions in modular formats:-
- The client receives a flexible solution which goes beyond being a capex for a specific store, but is an investment that can be re-used long term if the store has future changes or needs to relocate.
- It is durable thanks to our precision engineering and state-of-the-art powder coating process.
- It is adjustable, so future fine tuning is always possible.
- At the end of its life, it can be recycled.
This national process generates a crucial sustainable approach to shopfitting solutions.
Whatever the size of the project; whether it's a single store fitting, an array of new stores, a store refurbishment project or a specific Point of Purchase roll out, the CAEM Customer Support & Manufacturing Teams will liaise with the client and project managers to ensure the process runs smoothly.
CAEM‘s state-of-the-art manufacturing is the key to our guarantee of delivery. Our IT systems have integrated minimum stock levels and operate efficient replenishment of stock. The Warehouse Management System guarantees specific orders are delivered accurately, this in turn controls stock levels by location and facilitates CAEM pickers to avoid errors.
Over the years we have delivered some incredible projects, throughout the world and closer to home, within the UK
Contact us to understand how we can engineer the bespoke concept solution to suit your needs and your budget.
New Product Development Process
Ideas generated by our Customers or Market Research. Delivering Bespoke Solutions
Where ideas become reality.
Visual: 3D Images of the product are created by the CAEM Technical Team.
Prototype: If required an engineered prototype is manufactured for approval.
In depth testing ensures the product is fit for purpose and meets all the current quality standards.
Customer feedback acted upon. Price and specification confirmed. Concept passed as approved.
Products added to our Management System and into our marketing collateral.